All I Want For Chrismas…Posted: December 19, 2011
- Halo Headphones ( I know for a fact I’m getting these…I may have done a bit of snooping!)
- Nike+ Sport Band: Via a chip in your trainer, the SportBand gives highly accurate statistics on pace, distance, time and calories burnt. The information can then be downloaded and stored on Nike’s website, where you can review training, set goals and challenge other runners.
- Vibram Five Fingers: With all my injuries lately I think I would benefit from doing some barefoot running!
- Compression Socks: I wouldn’t mind a few pair of these for recovery purposes. Reduced Muscle fatigue, cramping & stiffness.
- Socks. You can never have too many socks ( I already got this pair from my dad as an early Christmas present)
Ugh this list could go on forever and this is only some of the things on my ‘running list’. My ‘other gifts’ list is just as long 🙂
Hopefully in a few day’s some of the things above will be under the Christmas Tree!?