Friday FavesPosted: December 17, 2011
- New Foodie Finds! Chobani has finally hit Australian Shores. I couldn’t decide which flavors to get so I started off with French Vanilla, Blueberry, Mango, Passion fruit & Strawberry.
- Pomegranate Seeds. I normally just buy a whole Pomegranate and de-seed them myself but these were on sale. So I bought 2 packs 🙂
- Finishing off the Choc Chip Sweet Potato Muffins I baked. I’ve been enjoying them as toppings on my oatmeal and as part of snack plates.
- Smoothies in a bowl! I make myself at least 1 smoothie a day.
- Family. Can’t wait to catch up with my cousins for Christmas 🙂
- Running! I did my first run for the week this morning and it went well. It was nice to be able to squeeze in 1 run this week. Which means next week I should be able to do at least 1-2 runs & just cross train the rest of the time.
Hope You All Have A Lovely Weekend