Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiePosted: December 4, 2011
- 1 cup Self Raising Wholemeal Flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Rice Bran Oil
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 3/4 cup Dark Choc Bits
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Water
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl whisk wet ingredients together.
- Combine both wet and dry together and stir until well combined.
- Pour cookie batter into prepared cake tin and bake for approx 15-20mins or until Golden 🙂
Enjoy What’s Left Of The Weekend 🙂