Maple Oatmeal CookiesPosted: November 13, 2011
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Whole Meal Flour
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat Oven and Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk egg, oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a bowl until combined.
- Sift flour and baking soda over egg mixture. Add oats and stir gently to combine.
- Place tablespoons of mixture on baking tray, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 15-20mins or until light golden. Stand cookies on tray for 5mins.
I enjoyed these cookies over the weekend 🙂
Delicious Cookies + Yogurt Mess = Best Freaking Snack Ever 🙂