Random Thursday ThoughtsPosted: October 27, 2011
A List Of Silly Thoughts That Run Through My Mind 🙂
- I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
- I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people
watching TV. There’s so much pressure. ‘I love this show, but will they judge
me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren’t watching
- I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I
swear I did not make any changes to.
- Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go
around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly
nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I’m from, this shouldn’t be
- Bad decisions make good stories
- I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear
your computer history if you die.
Well That’s It For My Thoughtful Thursday!
Only One More Day Till The Halloween Weekend 🙂