Free Time = Baking!Posted: August 31, 2011
5am start for me today! Workout this morning consisted of: 3km warm up run, Hill Sprints x8, 2km warm down run. Followed by some Light Weights: Shoulder Press 15 reps x2, Side Raise 15 reps x2, Bicep Curls 20 reps x2.
Some of my memorable eats today:
I found some time to squeeze in a little baking 🙂
Zucchini & Carrot Muffins
- 1 Cup Self -Raising Flour
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Cup Soy Milk
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Zucchini Grated
- 1 Carrot Grated
- Preheat oven to 200/180.
- Combine Flour and Sugar in a bowl. Whisk Soy Milk, Oil and Egg together in another bowl.
- Stir Soy Milk mixture into Flour mixture (mixture should still be lumpy).
- Fold in grated Zucchini & Carrot.
- Spoon into prepared Muffin Holes.
- Bake for 25mins. Stand in pan for 5mins.