13th IAAF World Championships in AthleticsPosted: July 26, 2011
This year the World Championships will be held in South Korea August 27 to September 4.
Anyone else looking forward to this?
The events I always look forward to watching are the middle & long distances!
Who are the one’s to watch/major contenders?
- Women’s 800m – Kenia Sinclair, Janeth Jepkosgei, Jennifer Meadows
- Women’s 1500m – Maryam Jamal, Gelete Burka, Kalkidan Gezahegne, Meskerem Assefa
- Women’s 5000m – Too many wonderful runners in this race…Kenya & Ethiopia will dominate this race
- Women’s 10,000m – This race will also be dominated by Kenya & Ethiopia with some Americans
- Women’s Marathon – Can’t pick a stand-out favorite, too many to choose from
The last 3 events on my list are my favs!
What was on my plate today!?
Breakfast: Oatmeal & Apple (chopped)
Lunch: Salad + 1 Orange (Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Zucchini, Mushroom, Carrot, Cottage Cheese)
Pre & Post Workout Snacks: Black Coffee & Edgell 4 Bean Mix (ate it out of the can…I was in a rush), Go Natural Nut Delight Bar